Shoalhaven Psychology Services are leading experts in presenting courses designed to allow whole school communities to thrive, bringing about authentic and sustainable change.
Our seminars are research-based and experientially validated and our speakers have worked with school populations for many years at every level, from the individual and the family, to school communities and the wider community.
Shoalhaven Psychology Services delivers viable solutions for progressive educational agendas through powerful seminars that shift individual thinking and inspire participants. Topics we engage with include:
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Sexual assault and domestic violence
- Parenting mindfully
- Raising adaptable kids
- Life, health and feeling good
- Digital age
- Hopeful futures
- Trauma informed approaches – learn more
- Mindfulness in schools – learn more
- Yoga for kids
- Parenting teen girls and teen boys
- Cool kids programme
- Social and emotional regulation programmes- for primary school boys
- Social skills and anxiety programmes for children and adolescents with ASD
- Building friendships – group program for children and adolescents
- Relationships (us and others)
- Self care for teachers and psychologists
Programs can be tailored to the needs of the school. This allows for information to be specific to issues a school may face, the expertise and knowledge already actively implemented, the variable student population, community growth and progress, and maintaining a way to respond early to social media exposure to complex concepts. For example, ‘13 reasons why’ and ‘Jasper Jones’, news reports and critical incidents.
Packages and funding
Please contact Shoalhaven Psychology Services to enquire about packages for your school.
We understand receiving assistance through funding is a way for schools to implement programs efficiently. We provide information regarding avenues and grant applications upon request as part of contractual arrangements.