Psychologist jobs in Kiama and Berry
Join our team
Shoalhaven Psychology Services (SPS) is a well established private practice in the beautiful South Coast towns of Kiama and Berry.
We have long term relationships with a range of referrers giving our team the opportunity to work with a wide range of presentations providing varied caseloads tailored to your own interests and areas of expertise.
Interested in career progression? We receive an abundance of enquiries and requests to provide a range of services outside of the clinic. The diversity of your work will be up to you. In addition, SPS provides career progression within the company tailored to your goals.
SPS is currently seeking team members passionate about making a difference in our coastal communities. We have a vision to create mental health wellbeing by investing time and passion into all sectors and responding to community needs.
If you are driven to assist in educating people and supporting others to experience the life that they envision… read on.
We are currently recruiting full-time, part-time and subcontractors for the following roles:
- Principal Psychologist – Principal Psychologist
- Psychologist – Registered Psychologist
- Provisional Psychologist
We would love to hear from you if you looking for:
- A supportive work environment that prides itself on its dynamic team culture, peer support network, work ethics and client outcomes.
- An abundance of diverse work opportunities from running groups, workshops, providing onsite support for local businesses, and community information sessions.
- An opportunity to get out of the chair and explore the South Coast and what it has to offer by connecting with other professionals, community organisations and businesses, from Kiama down to Bega.
- Want to come to work each day feeling supported in the work you do, with an invaluable client relations and administrative team so you can focus on the job you love doing.
- Have a vision for your own niche career goals and the opportunity to grow in your area of passion.
- A role based a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach in a beautiful coastal town.
Whether you are a provisional psychologist or a clinician with many years of experience who wants to support the community, we want to hear from you.
Join our team today! Complete the Expression of Interest form below or apply for a particular role via the Seek links above.
Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer affecting Australian males and is estimated to be the second most common cancer in Australia in 2020. So many of you reading this may know someone who has had prostate cancer
There are times when I say to a client “…look how far you’ve come. Remember when we first met…?” Just this sentence can be a topic of discussion. It is such a privilege seeing a person (or a couple) reflect on their own growth
At Shoalhaven Psychology Services we conduct a range of assessments that assist in providing you with diagnosis, recommendations and information about a number of issues such as Specific Learning Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder. We can also assess for Giftedness in school-aged children.