Psychologist jobs in Kiama and Berry
Join our team
Shoalhaven Psychology Services (SPS) is a well established private practice in the beautiful South Coast towns of Kiama and Berry.
We have long term relationships with a range of referrers giving our team the opportunity to work with a wide range of presentations providing varied caseloads tailored to your own interests and areas of expertise.
Interested in career progression? We receive an abundance of enquiries and requests to provide a range of services outside of the clinic. The diversity of your work will be up to you. In addition, SPS provides career progression within the company tailored to your goals.
SPS is currently seeking team members passionate about making a difference in our coastal communities. We have a vision to create mental health wellbeing by investing time and passion into all sectors and responding to community needs.
If you are driven to assist in educating people and supporting others to experience the life that they envision… read on.
We are currently recruiting full-time, part-time and subcontractors for the following roles:
We would love to hear from you if you looking for:
- A supportive work environment that prides itself on its dynamic team culture, peer support network, work ethics and client outcomes.
- An abundance of diverse work opportunities from running groups, workshops, providing onsite support for local businesses, and community information sessions.
- An opportunity to get out of the chair and explore the South Coast and what it has to offer by connecting with other professionals, community organisations and businesses, from Kiama down to Bega.
- Want to come to work each day feeling supported in the work you do, with an invaluable client relations and administrative team so you can focus on the job you love doing.
- Have a vision for your own niche career goals and the opportunity to grow in your area of passion.
- A role based a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach in a beautiful coastal town.
Whether you are a provisional psychologist or a clinician with many years of experience who wants to support the community, we want to hear from you.
Join our team today! Complete the Expression of Interest form below or apply for a particular role via the Seek links above.
To set the stage we spent our three day yearly retreat together in sharing, reflection and appreciation. At each of our retreats we start with reflection on our values- are they still relevant, are they a part of our clients journey and do we refer to them enough? Are there values we need to spend more time bringing into the company?
I spend much of my time at work speaking with clients about their experiences of trauma. These are often deeply personal conversations which involve vulnerability and working through what can be confronting core beliefs and experiences.
Often as a therapist, your work life and personal life collide with similar themes. For me, the spotlight recently shone on all things parenting and baby related.