Contact Shoalhaven Psychology Services
Clinics in Kiama and Berry (Telehealth available)
Please do not hesitate to send us an enquiry. Our friendly staff are happy to support you with any questions you may have. Complete the enquiry form on this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
+61 (02) 4464 3626
To book appointments, reschedule, or enquire, please call between 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday.
Shoalhaven Psychology Services Berry
1/89 Queen St, Berry NSW 2535
Shoalhaven Psychology Services Kiama
Unit 7/65 Manning Street, Kiama NSW 2533
- Monday – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Tuesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Wednesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Thursdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Fridays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Saturdays – 8.00am to 2.30pm
If you are in crisis or have an emergency please refer to these organisations who can help you:
- Call 000 (triple zero) or go to a hospital emergency department
- 1800 RESPECT – 24 hour confidential line for sexual assault, domestic and family violence
- Australian Child & Adolescent Trauma, Loss & Grief Network
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
- Kids Helpline
- Kids Matter
- Life In Mind Australia
- Mental Health Line
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre
- ReachOut — a youth mental health service providing practical tools, forums and information in a safe and anonymous online environment.
- SANE forums — provide peer support for people living with a mental illness or related mental health issues, and for family, friends and other carers.
- Suicide Call Back Service
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Shoalhaven Psychology Services accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content.