Contact Shoalhaven Psychology Services
Clinics in Kiama and Berry (Telehealth available)
Please do not hesitate to send us an enquiry. Our friendly staff are happy to support you with any questions you may have. Complete the enquiry form on this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENTS AND UNSUBSCRIBE
Please email email@example.com to cancel appointments or unsubscribe from our updates.
+61 (02) 4464 3626
To book appointments, reschedule, or enquire, please call between 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday.
To find your booked appointments please check your email inbox, they would have been sent when you booked in.
If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment, we will require a minimum of 2 business days notice, otherwise the full cost of the session will be charged. Please note: Monday and Tuesday appointments will need to be cancelled by 9am the previous Friday.
- Monday – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Tuesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Wednesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Thursdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Fridays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Saturdays – 8.00am to 2.30pm
If you are in crisis or have an emergency please refer to these organisations who can help you:
- Call 000 (triple zero) or go to a hospital emergency department
- 1800 RESPECT – 24 hour confidential line for sexual assault, domestic and family violence
- Australian Child & Adolescent Trauma, Loss & Grief Network
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
- Kids Helpline
- Kids Matter
- Life In Mind Australia
- Mental Health Line
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre
- ReachOut — a youth mental health service providing practical tools, forums and information in a safe and anonymous online environment.
- SANE forums — provide peer support for people living with a mental illness or related mental health issues, and for family, friends and other carers.
- Suicide Call Back Service
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Shoalhaven Psychology Services accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content.
Follow us on social media
Send an Enquiry
Shoalhaven Psychology Services
Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer affecting Australian males and is estimated to be the second most common cancer in Australia in 2020. So many of you reading this may know someone who has had prostate cancer
There are times when I say to a client “…look how far you’ve come. Remember when we first met…?” Just this sentence can be a topic of discussion. It is such a privilege seeing a person (or a couple) reflect on their own growth
At Shoalhaven Psychology Services we conduct a range of assessments that assist in providing you with diagnosis, recommendations and information about a number of issues such as Specific Learning Disorders, Intellectual Disability, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder. We can also assess for Giftedness in school-aged children.