Contact Shoalhaven Psychology Services
Please note this is not a bulk billing clinic
Ph: 02 4464 3626
Clinics in Kiama and Berry (Telehealth available)
Please do not hesitate to send us an enquiry. Our friendly staff are happy to support you with any questions you may have. Complete the enquiry form on this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
CANCELLATION OF APPOINTMENTS AND UNSUBSCRIBE
Please email email@example.com to cancel appointments or unsubscribe from our updates.
To find your booked appointments please check your email inbox, they would have been sent when you booked in.
If you need to cancel or postpone your appointment, we will require a minimum of 2 business days notice, otherwise the full cost of the session will be charged. Click here for our full cancellation policy.
- Monday – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Tuesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Wednesdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Thursdays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Fridays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Saturdays – 8.00am to 2.30pm
If you are in crisis or have an emergency please refer to these organisations who can help you:
- Call 000 (triple zero) or go to a hospital emergency department
- 1800 RESPECT – 24 hour confidential line for sexual assault, domestic and family violence
- Australian Child & Adolescent Trauma, Loss & Grief Network
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
- Kids Helpline
- Kids Matter
- Life In Mind Australia
- Mental Health Line
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre
- ReachOut — a youth mental health service providing practical tools, forums and information in a safe and anonymous online environment.
- SANE forums — provide peer support for people living with a mental illness or related mental health issues, and for family, friends and other carers.
- Suicide Call Back Service
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Shoalhaven Psychology Services accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content.
Follow us on social media
Send an Enquiry
Shoalhaven Psychology Services
To set the stage we spent our three day yearly retreat together in sharing, reflection and appreciation. At each of our retreats we start with reflection on our values- are they still relevant, are they a part of our clients journey and do we refer to them enough? Are there values we need to spend more time bringing into the company?
I spend much of my time at work speaking with clients about their experiences of trauma. These are often deeply personal conversations which involve vulnerability and working through what can be confronting core beliefs and experiences.
Often as a therapist, your work life and personal life collide with similar themes. For me, the spotlight recently shone on all things parenting and baby related.