We can provide practical strategies to develop skills and knowledge to enhance the well-being of staff and students in a school environment.
What the research tells us:
Mindfulness increases social and emotional regulation, concentration, academic performance, student/teacher relationships and staff workplace interactions.
What you will learn:
- Theoretical understanding of mindfulness principles;
- Exploration and practice of mindfulness techniques;
- Application to school and early learning settings;
- Competently build self-regulatory behaviour for students through mindfulness practice;
- Enhancing classroom management skills- with a particular focus on improving attention, reducing stress and worry, and boosting retention of learning.
What you will experience:
- Exploration of mindfulness strategies;
- Brainstorm activities you can apply in your own classrooms;
- Use of age-appropriate language and activities based on neuroscience research;
- Develop your own mindfulness practice.
Contact us today for more information on any of our mindfulness in school services.
We provide a range of services in schools in the Shoalhaven and Illawarra regions.