Shoalhaven Psychology Services
Contact Shoalhaven Psychology – serving Kiama, Gerringong, the Shoalhaven and beyond
Please do not hesitate to send us an enquiry. Our friendly staff are happy to support you with any questions you may have. Complete the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
+61 (02) 4464 3626
To book appointments, reschedule, or enquire, please call 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturday.
If you are in crisis or have an emergency please refer to these organisations who can help you:
- Call 000 (triple zero) or go to a hospital emergency department
- 1800 RESPECT – 24 hour confidential line for sexual assault, domestic and family violence
- Australian Child & Adolescent Trauma, Loss & Grief Network
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Children of Parents with a Mental Illness
- Kids Helpline
- Kids Matter
- Life In Mind Australia
- Mental Health Line
- NSW Rape Crisis Centre
- ReachOut — a youth mental health service providing practical tools, forums and information in a safe and anonymous online environment.
- SANE forums — provide peer support for people living with a mental illness or related mental health issues, and for family, friends and other carers.
- Suicide Call Back Service
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Shoalhaven Psychology Services accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content.
Follow us on social media
Send an Enquiry