2. Information We Collect
When you interact with our lead ad, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and any other contact details you provide.
- Demographic Information: Such as age, gender, location, and other relevant information.
- Additional Information: Any other information you provide in response to our ad.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To send you promotional materials, newsletters, or updates about our products and services if you have consented to receive such communications.
- To improve our advertising and marketing efforts.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security protocols and technology to safeguard your data.
5. Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or share your personal information with third parties, except as required by law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
6. Your Choices
You have the right to:
- Review, correct, or update your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications.
- Request the deletion of your data, subject to legal obligations.
7. Cookies and Tracking
8. Third-Party Links
Our lead ad may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities. Please review their respective privacy policies.
10. Contact Information
Shoalhaven Psychology Services
7/65 Manning St, Kiama NSW 2535
We are currently recruiting full-time, part-time and subcontractors for the following roles:
- Principal Psychologist
- Registered Psychologist
We would love to hear from you if you looking for:
- A supportive work environment that prides itself on its dynamic team culture, peer support network, work ethics and client outcomes.
- An abundance of diverse work opportunities from running groups, workshops, providing onsite support for local businesses, and community information sessions.
- An opportunity to get out of the chair and explore the South Coast and what it has to offer by connecting with other professionals, community organisations and businesses, from Kiama down to Bega.
- Want to come to work each day feeling supported in the work you do, with an invaluable client relations and administrative team so you can focus on the job you love doing.
- Have a vision for your own niche career goals and the opportunity to grow in your area of passion.
- A role based a hop, skip and a jump away from the beach in a beautiful coastal town.
Whether you are a provisional psychologist or a clinician with many years of experience who wants to support the community, we want to hear from you.
Join our team today! Complete the Expression of Interest form below or apply for a particular role via the Seek links above.