Does your child need to find their ‘BRAVE’ in the midst of their worries? Does ‘being brave’ mean to your child: Just going and staying at school Hanging out with friends or starting
Does your child need to find their ‘BRAVE’ in the midst of their worries?
Does ‘being brave’ mean to your child:
- Just going and staying at school
- Hanging out with friends or starting a conversation with someone
- Trying to do a speech but can’t quite do it
- Trying not to freeze when someone asks a question or doing something new
- Trying to sleep by themselves because all they can think of is all the bad stuff happening in the world
Do they need help:
- To connect and become calmer
- To notice their feelings, thoughts and reactions in stressful situations
- To observe their stress triggers
- To facilitate their own strategies that work for them
SURF UR FEAR is an online group programme for 9-12 year olds to manage fears and worries and to help kids bounce back when things don’t work out as they should.
Start Date: Tuesday 12th October 2021
Time: 4.30pm to 5.15pm
Duration: 6 weeks, at 4.30pm, on the following dates*:
- Tues 12/10
- Tues 19/10
- Tues 26/10
- Tues 09/11
- Tues 16/11
- Tues 23/11
*Please note that a session will not be run on Tues 02/11.
After 26/10, the programme returns on Tues 09/11.
October 12 (Tuesday) - November 23 (Tuesday)
Online via Zoom
Number of places
Maximum 8 participants (Years 4-6 mixture of boys and girls)