30julAll Day20augOnlineDaffodils and Dinosaurs Social Skills 4 Week Group for NDIS (7-9yrs)This group will be conducted online via ZoomOnline via Zoom Admission: $314.48 ($78.62/ session. NDIS support item number 15_002_0118_1_3.)
Daffodils and Dinosaurs is a small group consisting of up to 3 participants who experience challenges in everyday social situations. Children may benefit from Daffodils and Dinosaurs Social Skills Group if
Daffodils and Dinosaurs is a small group consisting of up to 3 participants who experience challenges in everyday social situations.
Children may benefit from Daffodils and Dinosaurs Social Skills Group if they:
- Are socially anxious or awkward
- Struggle to interpret other people’s body language, facial expressions and tone of voice
- Play on the periphery of groups
- Use inappropriate strategies to get other kids’ attention
- Make friends, but lose them quickly
- Find it hard to start a conversation
- Struggle to work collaboratively in a group at school
- Find it hard to understand other people’s points of view
How will a Social Skills group help your child?
Daffodils and Dinosaurs social skills groups support children in learning the skills of understanding and managing their emotions and making and keeping friends. Within a caring, supportive small group environment, we teach practical strategies that are easy to understand.
- NDIS and non NDIS.
- NDIS – will meet requirements of plan – social skills and communication skills.
- All children will need to be verbal approximately 6 year old level or higher,
- Have the ability to communicate through a computer
- Have the ability to communicate verbally with others
- All children will be able to listen and understand instructions equivalent of a 6 year old
- Age group 7 years to 9 years old
- Parents are able to sit in on the session and help if necessary.
Start Date: Thursday 30th July 2020
Duration: 4 weeks, every Thursday
July 30 (Thursday) - August 20 (Thursday)
Online via Zoom
$314.48 ($78.62/ session. NDIS support item number 15_002_0118_1_3.)
Number of places
Maximum 3 participants